[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] New to the site [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New to the site

Hi Doug,

Yes, run your sec. ground down as close to the sec. as possible. I usually
bolt the wire lug flat against the secondary pointing down. Drill and tap a
1/4-20 hole through the metal termination strap and coil form. Hold the
lug/wire in place with a 1/4-20 nylon bolt. Run the ground wire about an
inch below the underside of the platform then bend a 90 degree angle in it.

Tim Flood