[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Mid sized Tesla Coil - Done [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Mid sized Tesla Coil - Done

I'm planning on having a showing of my mid sized Tesla Coil on Monday at my
backyard for about 15+ co-workers that have shown interest in my mid size
tesla coil project. Here are some of the things we will be experimenting
with (3-4 foot sparks):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagcW23FY4yx6D4kWodMbKA

Are there other things I can do with my coil?

Tim