[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Mid sized Tesla Coil - Done [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Mid sized Tesla Coil - Done

Chip and others,

Wow the safety hazards make me never want to use my tesla coil.
Fortunately, my investment in this mid sized tesla coil (over a $1200) will
keep me experimenting. However, I will take your warnings serious and not
come close to the sparks but plan before hand for them to reach out to
grounded probes, florescent tubes, etc. without me holding on to them. I
have already gotten zapped through the tube glass and it hurts a little -
makes you jump back. I would hate to get a direct hit by the sparks.

Thanks for keeping me clear and reminding me again on this!

Tim