[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Charging Current Waveform Measurement [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Charging Current Waveform Measurement

Hello,

here is a measurement of the charging current waveform, I performed in my DC
resonant charging system after I set it to it's final parameters. It now
runs at an input power of 12kVA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-x84V9Pqk

You can see what happens, when the maximum rotary speed / break rate is
reached (400bps) - the half-sinusoids start touching each other and the
charging current no more falls to zero between firings.

Regards,
Stefan