[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Mid sized Tesla Coil - Done [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Mid sized Tesla Coil - Done

Thanks John for the info. I did buy a 20A 0-130vac auto transformer variac which actually provides 145 vac out. So therefore my 2 120 vac neon sign transformers should provide 18,125 vac instead of 15,000 vac which should provide 4-5" longer sparks if I figured out the 50-66% efficiency correctly. Should be a good show anyway.

Thanks, Tim