[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Safety gap question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Safety gap question

I've got thousands of dollars in tools. If I ain't got it I'll make it lol. Yeah next coil I will be throwing out the 3 rpm motor and making something better. I'll have a look at your design. Seems interesting. First thing though is I need to get this coil working efficiently. This is my first big coil. Made some exciters before but never a tesla coil. Don't have a scope though and that's really what I need. Just pretty pricey now days.