[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] SPEAKER FOR MEETING [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] SPEAKER FOR MEETING

My friend Walter Clark is looking for a speaker for the Fullerton [CA] Radio Club.

'So. I have to find meeting speakers.
Can you get on the Tesla Group Email and see if there are any members close to Fullerton to show them off to us at a meeting. Talking about them would be OK too. We meet within a few blocks of Cal State Fullerton.'

Anyone near enough to be willing? Walt forgot to say which day the meeting is held but but if there is a volunteer Walt will get hold of him with all details.

Thanks,

Ed