[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Bipolar TK [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bipolar TK

Em 10/10/2015 13:39, Doug escreveu:
> Here is a short video showing the improvements on my bipolar TK,with
> more turns on the secondary and 2 stacks of 4 mason jar disc
> top-loads. I gained 2 inches of spark length with this.
> https://youtu.be/rABkBNbbJws
> Doug
Nice construction. More terminal capacitance helps in the formation of
long sparks. It seems that it would work without the breakout points.
You could try small spheres of several diameters instead of the points
to see if there is some improvement.

Best regards,

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz