[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Color photos of Phantom Streams and DC phenomena [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Color photos of Phantom Streams and DC phenomena

How do you know the polarity of the plume?

Do you have any details on the photography setup (Camera, gain settings,
lens, etc)?

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is