From: bill <william_b_noble@xxxxxxx>
Date: 09/15/2015  21:21  (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [TCML] current transformer help

What you see appears about right - for 50A through the center of your current Xformer, you will get 5A on the output (e.g. 10 to 1 reduction).  Your meter is scaled for 50A.  Your NST is under a KW (I Presume) so that means less than 10A - so you would see about 100 ma on the meter.    What did you expect?