[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Variable Inductive Ballast [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Variable Inductive Ballast

Chris,

If you had the budget, I'd put one of these in each leg of your three phase power circuit. You would need three units, but I've had good luck running my TCs with saturable reactor ballasts. They are infinitely adjustable with the rectified output of a small Variac.

Perhaps they would give you a price break on three of them.

Dave

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131527212617