[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] DC Resonant Coil Questions [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DC Resonant Coil Questions

Hey guys,
I am definitely bummed that I couldn't make it to Roger's thon this year
and meet some new people. Hope you all had a great time and if there are
pictures compiled I would love to see them!

The reason for this message is because I am interested in building a
larger, pig driven coil and wanted to know if there is a good pole pig
tutorial out there. I currently have a 2 kW NST driven coil using an RSG. I
had a special 220 V, 50 A service outlet put in for just this purpose. Any
good resources that you can point me to would be most appreciated! Thanks a
lot!

Jeremy Gassmann