[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Advanced design of a vandegraaf generator for Tesla apparatus [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Advanced design of a vandegraaf generator for Tesla apparatus

May be of interest to others too:

    http://www.g3ynh.info/zdocs/refs/links.html

    https://archive.org/

    http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/

Lots more but this is enough for an afternoon's casual reading.

Ed