[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Advanced design of a vandegraaf generator for Tesla apparatus [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Advanced design of a vandegraaf generator for Tesla apparatus

I would-be most definitely never ever
Try to build something containing mercury...

I love my life dearly...

And I am not suicidal so that is out of the question...

The only reason I mentioned this is because of the Tesla death ray gun
design...

A jet injection with mercury is enough
To die...

I could try a water dropler static charge device using mercury, but I
probably
Die that way of cancer...

No I want to know about the possibility
Of a gas instead of a belt....

They are vaguely mentioned sometimes..

Thanks for the links I will read it
When my woman let's me...
Have much diy jobs pending
Around the house...

Maybe I can find some time
To study the basics soon...

Again as always this list is very
Helpful...

Kind regards,

Sietze...

Ps as always sorry for the language mistakes....

Op za 3 dec. 2016 om 18:48 schreef Gomez <gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>