[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] LTSpice+Encrypted lib/models [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] LTSpice+Encrypted lib/models

Hello all, I am working through some activities using LTSpice for
simulating SSTC designs and need some education :)

I have an 'encrypted' model file (text) from Fairchild Semi for some of
their IGBT products and cannot seem to get it working. I've tried the
.include directive but I still do not understand how to then place a
component that uses the model itself.

Any help or links to resources would be greatly appreciated!

Matt