[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla coil setup using MOT [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla coil setup using MOT

Hi Dave.

I am very awere of the potential danger in using MOTs, and the students
will only take part in building the coil when i will be the one to run it.
As for sparkgap we still are going for RSG with inverter to change
freqency/rpm. I heard that changing rpms give intersting changes in
streamers sound.. We have lots of MOTs and MO caps and diodes, so building
the powersupply is only a question of what gives the best result. We also
have transformeroil to submerge the MOTs in if needed.

Thanks for reply, and merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your
famely.

Martin