[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Terry filter [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Terry filter

Thinking about moving on to my pole pig project, and have a number of NST components that I'm not sure I'll use again. But kinda having a hard time thinking about parting with my handy work. Anyone have any encouraging or thoughtful comments?

Here's an example, a Terry Filter I built years ago....
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxWKI1NpSt8YLVU0OTlhYWp3QmM

Miles "the other Miles..."

Sent from a tiny device with a tiny keyboard via some cloud...