[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Ring topload [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ring topload

Nope all the rings need to be electrically connected together. The top of
the coil connects to the entire assembly electrically as well. Here's a
toroid I made a while back:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/loneoceans/24177445282/in/dateposted-public/
 I used aluminium discs as the supports and welded all of them together.
You can use plastic insulators but you need to tie the rings together.