[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Efficiency of air-cored transformers? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Efficiency of air-cored transformers?

Hello,

I have built several standard and rotary "lifters".  They are amazing machines.  No one has definitively identified what the "lifter" action is due to.  Overall they have very poor efficiency.

You should determine what your maximum lifter thrust is experimentally.  Then work backward to determine total input power requirements for operating your lifter.

Have you considered a drone?

Stork

Well, can you figure out a way to turn 3.7VDC (180mAH) into 40kV to drive a
lifter? If you can do that, I know the best battery to use.

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is