[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Project Hathor, 2KV Ring launcher [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Project Hathor, 2KV Ring launcher

Beautiful construction job!

BTW, you may want to consider adding voltage equalization resistors across your electrolytic bank capacitors to prevent accidentally overvolting caps with the higher leakage resistance.

Bert

krux@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Here is video of the "first light" test for Project Hathor, the 2KV ring
launcher I've been working on.

https://youtu.be/fqBPMTmn23Y

https://krux.org/gallery/index.php/electronics/Ring-Launcher

I'll be showing it off at the Las Vegas Mini Maker Faire this Sunday the
28th.  A couple cosmetic things to finish up before then, but since this
was my last weekend available to work on it, I'm thrilled that I got it
working on time.

perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'