[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] DRSSTC Problems: Main DC bus supply working but switching circuit is not [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DRSSTC Problems: Main DC bus supply working but switching circuit is not

Thanks for the tip,
Unfortunately it still isn't working. It seems as though no current is or
ever has flown through the primary coil. Nothing was picked up by my amp
meter when I latched it around the primary coil. There seems to be no
activity whatsoever in the switching circuit. I have attached a picture of
my gdt winding setup. It is supposed to have 12 turns.
Thanks!