From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hank
Sent: 16 June 2016 06:34
To: 'Tesla Coil Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [TCML] Video on closing Electrotherapy Museum

I find it very interesting that there are more complaints and whining about
the audio, the language, etc. than the actual content. Has anyone actually
listed to Jeff's message? Who cares about the "quality" of the audio. I had
a dear friend and business partner stick it to me because his ego and his
money meant more to him than his friends. That's pathetic. That's the
gratitude we get for being nice? Don't get me wrong; The Tesla Community as
a whole is an awesome bunch of people. So please don't whine about "audio
quality" etc. Get over it. Be humble and Listen to the message. There is
more to life.

If you would like to share your thoughts privately:
audioteslaworld@xxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
Dr. Hank