[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] pipes rattling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] pipes rattling

How about this theory?  Your TC is radiating some EMI that is causing some
appliance or sprinkler system with solenoid valves to spasm?  Do you have a
sprinkler system or dishwasher that someone can monitor while you run your
coil?

Regards,
Gary Lau, MA, USA