[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Induction coil and Geissler tubes for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Induction coil and Geissler tubes for sale

HI All
      the induction coil and all Geissler tube were sold to one person.
other thing on my Flickr site are for sale. cooks tubes will post better pictures
tomorrow and all Tesla coils are for sale to.
alton
985-839-4564