[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] Auto coil for TC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Auto coil for TC

Good morning ALL; I came across this article recently, and on page 30 it seems to allude to using auto ignition coils to power a TC. I would really like to try this but am afraid of frying a good working MMC tank on one of my current coils. Do you think this is worth pursuing?  If so I wouldn’t mind the expense of building a MMC just for this project but have no idea what the tank value should be. If I proceed with this I will probably start out with a rather small secondary at around 2-1/4”dia and 1000 turns AWG-26.
Doug

http://www.scribd.com/doc/78094896/MWO-Info-Pack-April-2009-Multiple-Wave-Oscillator-Circuit-Schematic#scribd