[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla help? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla help?

Your gap is way too wide for a 12/30 plus no way to quench. You want some
kind of airflow. Also, you can lose the strike rail. Even if you got it all
tuned up and running at its max output I doubt you need to worry about
primary strikes.
Try to figure out the amount of capacitance you have. That will help answer
a lot of questions.
Keep at it, don't get discouraged.