[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla help? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla help?

Hi Harrison!

It looks from the video as though you wiring is laying on ground, both the lawn and the chicken wire. That will prevent the primary from ringing up.

Mark Stolz

Pearland, TX