[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla help? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla help?

Hello all,
Thank you for the advice on how to improve my tesla coil. I have shortened the spark gap and I am now paying close attention to the proportions. I appreciate the help you have given me. I hope to