[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Advanced design of a vandegraaf generator for Tesla apparatus [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Advanced design of a vandegraaf generator for Tesla apparatus

I mean a gas flow can charge an object,
Like sandblasting a plastic pipe
And charging it in the process.
I was always warned to not use
Ungrounded compressors
For cleaning computer parts
This could kill them with static charge..

Op ma 28 nov. 2016 om 15:41 schreef Sietze van de Burgt <
s.van.de.burgt@xxxxxxxxx>