[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] Transformers for those seeking [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Transformers for those seeking

10/1/16

As a point of information, PTI Plasma Technics Inc, offers a variety of epoxy vacuum impregnated transformers well suited for tesla coilers.  They are practically indestructible.  I have 3 that I bought some years back -  2 10 KV and 1 4kv.  These folks were easy to deal with at reasonable prices and sometimes they have used or overstocked items and gave good discounts.  They also described their products well and sent a small disk with good information.

I have found these transformers to be incredibly tough and far out perform NST's.  Corona just isn't a problem.

Best of all they are current limited.

Stork