[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] UK Supplies [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] UK Supplies

Troy,

Unfortunately there is no good, regular supplier of NST's and / or OBITS in the UK that I know of.

All of my NST's have been from sign makers who have replaced neon signs with LED, but even that supply has dried up recently. Might be worth perusing though.

OBits are still available and hunting around boiler manufacturers for scrapped/replacement units is probably the way to go. Otherwise there are plenty of MOT's out there.

If you would like to meet other UK coilers I strongly suggest the Cambridge teslathon http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/cambridge-teslathon/ at the end of October.

    Cheers
        Derek