[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] bottle caps allow pic?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] bottle caps allow pic??

There are glass caps, but I forget who makes them. They are very low leakage and work well for integrators at low frequencies, and have good loss characteristics at HF too.

---Carl