[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] new member [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] new member

On 8/15/2017 10:56 PM, hooverrl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello. Do you have any information on the Ohio teslathon on Aug. 19, 2017?

Thanks,

Dick

Yes... The Teslathon will be at my place here in Chillicothe Ohio on Saturday August 19th starting at 1:00 pm. This year Bud Mohrman is planning to bring his monster DRSSTC coil and I will be running my barn burner pole pig coil, a 4cx10000 VTTC and some smaller coils. I'm expecting about a dozen or more people to come. I didn't mean to plan this the same weekend as Ed's thon. It just turned out that way by accident but not many people would go to both Teslathons anyway. If I had it at a different time of the year it might be better.

Anyway if you are interested in coming contact me off list for directions.

Roger