[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Low Power Coil Questions [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Low Power Coil Questions

I feel ya on the slippery slope. If you seen the first rendition of this
coil.... lol. I found a very long term hobby. Since I posted I have ran
into a 12/30 setup on pupman for capable 42" spark I will try out
eventually. But I still am stuck on the thought of lots of windings. When
does the number of turns become overkill? I hear 800 to 1000, or 8 to 12,
and seemingly universal no matter size. Then I read about 1600 for low
power. Is there some good reading or a good explanation on this?