[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Resonating in the visible light frequency spectrum [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Resonating in the visible light frequency spectrum

Interestingly, I think, and more generally, the resonant frequency of
light is 1 / sqrt(u*m), where u = electric permeability, and m =
magnetic permeability of free space.

Doesn't that equation look familiar?