[Home][2017 Index] [TCML] 2017 Ohio Teslathon [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] 2017 Ohio Teslathon

I will be having my Teslathon on Saturday August 19th starting at 1:00 in the afternoon this year in Chillicothe Ohio. You will be able to go to the Teslathon on Saturday and then head south west to see the total eclipse of the sun on Monday. That should make for a good three day weekend. If you are interested in coming to the Teslathon contact me off list for more information.

Roger