[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] current transformer give away :D [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] current transformer give away :D

Here is my collection of Pearson current transformers I am giving away.

I probably have many more I forgot about or lost around here or actually use all the time...

https://ibb.co/rcN4Fd7

Model   ratio  Condition
101   0.01  Excellent
110 0.10  used but fine.
110 0.10 chipping a lot of paint but fine.
2100 1.00 used but fine.
411 0.1 still in original plastic never used.

https://www.pearsonelectronics.com/[https://deref-mail.com/mail/client/tF99J-7nVsU/dereferrer/?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pearsonelectronics.com%2F]

Your cost is just shipping plus $5.00 for the gas and beer :D

Just one per customer......

Just Email me if these could help you in your Tesla coiling efforts! ;)

Terry