[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Charles Pike's Tesla stuff [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Charles Pike's Tesla stuff

Dear TCML,

Charles Pike was a prolific coiler who I had met about 10 years ago.  I was
recently saddened to learn of his passing from his wife who is looking for
help disposing of his many coiling-related parts and projects.  There is
far too much stuff to consider eBay or shipping.  The important thing is to
have it go to a good home with a minimum of hassle.  Stuff is available for
pickup only in Lexington MA.  Requests to ship will be respectfully
ignored.  Short descriptions of available stuff is detailed below along
with a suggested no-quibble price of my choosing, a fraction of a realistic
eBay price.  The operational status of everything is unknown and this is
factored into the price.

A Zip file containing photos of available stuff can be downloaded at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hxn8cTNPn6btsXwWjGk27Yqq8Y9ZsY33/view?usp=sharing

If you are interested in any of this material and are able to pick up the
items in Lexington MA, please contact me OFF-LIST - glau1024@xxxxxxxxx -
and I will facilitate a meeting with Charles' wife for pick-up.

Mini-Brute Solid State TC, includes a commercial spun 19" x 3.75" toroid -
$75
14 x 3.75" spun toroid - $25
SS coil with three Maxwell 37667 .03uf/35KV caps, 6"x24" spun toroid - $75
Short, squat SS coil with 18"x2" toroid - $50
150VAC/20A meter assembly - free
TDGC â?? 3KM 120V 3000VA Variac - $20
3PN1520 240V Variac - $20
HUGE 26 inch dia gazing ball, high-polish, probably Stainles Steel, not
certain, seamless, flawless, beautiful, you know you want this - free
120V-240V 3KVA step-up or down xfmr (heavy) on cart - free
LeCroy 9304A 4 channel digital scope.  This was found plugged in on the
garage workbench, very clean, so recently used, but for the life of me I
was unable to locate the power switch in the limited time I had to verify
that it powers up.  - $10
Switchable array of 31 doorknob caps, 30KV 3600PF. Dielectric & mfgr
unknown.  Someone say Marx Generator?  $20
SS coil in wooden box, 8" x 2.5" spun toroid, no idea what is in box - $10
Two nearly full spools of magnet wire, look to be roughly 20-23 AWG - $10-
each
Unfinished IGBT assy, massive heat sink with two CM300DY-24H IGBT's - $20
6" PVC pipe, one with windings, one long segment unwound - free