[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: stuff for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: stuff for sale

Jim,

I sent you an e-mail earlier this afternoon expressing interest in some of
the Tesla Coil-related items you are looking to sell.

However, I am not sure that I directed my e-mail to the correct address.

If you have received my e-mail, please respond at your convenience.  If
not, please contact me at Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

I did not respond through Craig's List as I figured that might get things
all balled up.

Regards,
Bill Zinnikas