[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: 2023 Ohio Tesla Fest [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: 2023 Ohio Tesla Fest

Hi Roger,

I am not sure if you know who I am but my name is Carmen Miller and I am
the person who purchased the “Tesla Prototype” Artifact from Bill Wysock.

I have recently uncovered further evidence tying this artifact to Nikola
Tesla and Professor Willam Arnold Anthony, of Cornell University, in
Ithaca, NY., where this piece was originally located by Bill and the late,
great Jim Hardedsty.

I am asking all Tesla groups, associations and all Tesla Historians to
further examine these documents and to help authenticate and verify this
motor as being built to the exact specifications of his patent # 382,279.

Please advise is there is any interested parties among your organization
and contacts to discuss this further and bring this to the attention of all
the people who care about Nikola Tesla and the history of electricity!

Kindest regards,

Carmen Miller

Quest for Tesla
250-809-2314