[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Nottingham Gaussfest UK 2023 - 4th November [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Nottingham Gaussfest UK 2023 - 4th November

The Nottingham Gaussfest 2023 will be on the 4 of November, again at Papplewick Pumping Station, Nottingham UK.

Visitors and Exhibitors are very welcome to register, but please note kids under 16 must be accompanied at all times and the event isn't suitable for children under 5.

If you are thinking of visiting or exhibiting this year, please register here www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest-registration/ <https://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest-registration/> so I can allocate space.

Both visitor and exhibitor Places may be limited and I will allocate them in order of registration. ALL VISITORS and EXHIBITORS MUST REGISTER for safety reasons.

Registration will close for Exhibitors on Monday 23rd October and for Visitors, Thursday 2nd November. Currently we have a number of exhibitors including the usual large tesla coils , 400Kv Van De Graff, Wimshurst electrostatic machines Jacobs ladders, and as usual all sorts of other High voltage equipment.

Further details of the event are here www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/nottingham-gaussfest/ <https://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/nottingham-gaussfest/>

Please pass this email on to anyone who you think might be interested, especially if they may have equipment to demonstrate. Any high voltage equipment is welcome to Exhibit whether 'made from scratch', bought, repaired,broken or just interesting high voltage related junk or working.

If you have items to sell that are HV, or electronics based, you are also very welcome to come as an exhibitor.

Further details of the event, safety precautions and visiting details will be emailed to you at your registered email address, nearer the time of the event. The event will open at 11AM and will continue to around 6PM.

For more details of the superb venue please contact www.papplewickpumpingstation.org.uk/ <https://www.papplewickpumpingstation.org.uk/>

Any questions, please email me tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .

Cheers Derek