[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] The Tesla Coil Builders Guide to Ihe Colarado Ssprings Notes of Nikola Tesla by Richard L. Hull [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] The Tesla Coil Builders Guide to Ihe Colarado Ssprings Notes of Nikola Tesla by Richard L. Hull

Hello List,

I am selling this book by Richard L. Hull  of the Tesla Coil Builders of Richmond Virginia. I bought it directly from Richard L. Hull many years ago.  Somehow, some of the pages in the front of the book got stained. All pages are totally readable and intact. If you are interested, I will accept $200.00 or the best offer whatever that my be. I am no longer coiling and no longer have any use for this book. I will be happy to send out pictures to anyone who is interested. Please contact me off list at:

charis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim.