[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: Pole Transformer Coil Design Guidance [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Pole Transformer Coil Design Guidance

Pole pigs scare me and I've built a coil with NSTs and a 4" OD, 24" tall
secondary. Would definitely want to find someone experienced, locally, to
advise.....

--
Joshua Thomas

My new email address is: joshuafthomas@xxxxxxxxx
Please update your information if you have not already done so.