CAD (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:52:01 -0600
From: John Richardson <jprich@xxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CAD

Hello,

Does anyone have any info on a cheap CAD program that is available at the
likes of Office Depot?  I have been doing some reading on Autodesk Quickcad,
and can't seem to find much.  The price, at about $70, seems right.  I would
like the ability to draw certain components in my high voltage R&D before
actual construction, and it would be nice to be able to print or email a
drawing of an idea to someone else.  I've heard that there are several
online CAD programs available, but even if this is true, my dial up is way
too slow for such things.  Insight appreciated.
Thanks,
John Richardson