Re: Jacob's Ladder "Snap" (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:14:52 -0700
From: Gomez <gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Jacob's Ladder "Snap" (fwd)

On Monday, December 15, 2003, at 07:42  PM, High Voltage list wrote:

> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

  I don't know what kind of firecrackers you're used to, but I am living
proof
that firecrackers can cause permanent hearing damage.

  The answer to "how much hearing damage" always winds up being a
product of:
how close? how loud? how long?

  There's no black-and-white, either-or situation, like "either you get
damaged
or you don't" where hearing damage is concerned.