Re: Van de Graaff generator safety question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:07:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Van de Graaff generator safety question (fwd)

Actually, in the theater of electricty's web site, it says that some of their demonstrators have gotten shocked by it.
http://www.mos.org/sln/toe/cage.html
It says it in the bottom paragraph. I think that if at least a few people have touched THAT spark, Terry's puny (in comparison) generator shouldn't be much of a problem.

High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Original poster: Steven Roys