Re: lifter power supply (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:38:59 -0600
From: CwhY <satori@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: lifter power supply

One one of the lifter pages I found through links posted here, I noticed a
mention of reversing the power supply polarity and still acheiving lift. In
light of the mentions here about polarity issues, I thought it might be
worth mentioning.

My question, though, is this: are these for real? I'm guessing there must be
something to it, if it attracted Terry's interest. But until I saw them
discussed here, I had long relegated the idea to "pseudo-scientific hogwash"
status. I was first exposed to the idea in
free-energy/antigravity/Tesla-Venusian-mind-ray type circles, and I don't
recall seeing any more "reputable" information on them.

However, given even _some_ hope of the legitimacy of these devices, I am
quite likely to do some experiments since they appear easy enough to
construct and power using (mostly) stuff I already have.

-CwhY