Re: wimshurst (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:45:35 -0500
From: John Richardson <jprich@xxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: wimshurst (fwd)

The Edmund Scientific machines, one of which I had as a kid, was made with
two phono records.  The outsides were blank, but I remember "disassembling"
it, and the insides of the discs were certainly records.  I need to find the
machine and disassemble it and play the records.   My guess is they used
early Chicago albums that didn't sell!

John Richardson