wimshurst (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:25:56 -0500
From: John Richardson <jprich@xxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: wimshurst

Hello,

I have been doing some research into purchasing a Wimshurst machine, and I am looking for something reminiscent of the early 1900's style of machine.  I had one from Edmund Scientific as a kid, and had loads of fun with it.  I plan on fabricating one of my own sometime in the future, but there is something about a well constructed commercial piece that really looks good on the shelf.  Anyone with any info, please contact me.  Thanks.

John Richardson