P-4 phosphor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:17:56 -0500
From: Richard Hull <hullr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sroys@xxxxxxxx
Subject: P-4 phosphor

Steve,

Scott Fusare is on the HV list and the fusor list.  He noted yor post on
phosphors and forwarded it to me.

I have not taken the time or effort to get on the HV list yet.

I SELL OFFICIAL P-4 PHOSPHOR!!!!

This is the best of the best.  Fresh Bicron product.  I amiled off a
check for $700.00 worth of the expensive stuff over two years ago.
(their absolute minimum order on this prime material.)

I have been selling it all along in 2 gram packs for $5.00 or 5 gram
packs for $10.00 for the last two years!!!

This P-4 is the standard silver activated zinc sulfide for
Spinthariscopes and amateur vacuum screens.

You might note this and recommend to the list that I sell the stuff and
get $2.00 postage.

The fusor list is a good place for the HV folks to check out.  It has a
high voltage forum.  A books and refs. forum, a radiation measurement
forum, a files forum, a URL forum and a trading post forum where stuff
is offered for sale.  All of this in a no hassle format that you must
enter each time you want to observe.  No sign on necessary unless you
post.  It is THE FINEST FORMAT  HAVE EVER USED ON THE INTERNET.

Check it out at

http://www.fusor.net

Richard Hull

[I couldn't recommend anyone more highly than Richard Hull, he's truly
one of the good guys on the planet.  I had also bought 5 grams of the P-4
phosphor from him a year and a half ago as well (that's how I knew the
stuff was so *&^%$! expensive), but didn't realize he had more to sell.
Even still, the thought of getting to implode a TV tube and actually
obtaining something from it other than a warm fuzzy feeling is mighty
appealing, so I'm still going to try it!  I'd also second Richard's
recommendation to check out the fusor list if you don't already know about
it.  With folks like Richard and Scott, you can't go wrong there either.
SRR]